Sonic Red Shoez Fan Forum !

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to SOnicRedShoez Forum! This is the NUMBER ONE FORUM for all things Sonic and friends on the net!!!!!!!!

2 posters

HELP!! ROBLOX Pokemon FireRed RP version 3.2

catsoup4
    catsoup4

Location : Do you like waflles french toast or Pancakes obby (My obby on roblox)

HELP!! ROBLOX Pokemon FireRed RP version 3.2 Empty HELP!! ROBLOX Pokemon FireRed RP version 3.2

Post by catsoup4 Thu 1 Feb - 20:53:42

So today i was playing on Roblox  agame for pokemon rp i like playing as bulbasaur and killing my enemys with leafs and i met a charmander (i thought we were friends) he helped me find the last badge i was missing and it was super rare and almost no one had it he also was really nice. W4ll not really and im really upset because he said if i want to call with him wihile we played roblox his pgone number is 911  and i called it i was so excited when he picked up i said Roblox!  and then it was the police they said this is the police so i said roblox again and i got really scared so i ended it im so scared am i going to die?

do police have guns and if i call them wrong do they shoot us im scared i dont want to die Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

810L1Z4RD, Xx_FLAMEANGELH0G_xX and sailor_guardian_moonz like this post

sailor_guardian_moonz
    sailor_guardian_moonz

HELP!! ROBLOX Pokemon FireRed RP version 3.2 Empty Re: HELP!! ROBLOX Pokemon FireRed RP version 3.2

Post by sailor_guardian_moonz Fri 2 Feb - 6:35:24

911 is da police number..... Hoppe this helps! Razz

Current date/time is Thu 9 May - 10:13:45