Sonic Red Shoez Fan Forum !

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to SOnicRedShoez Forum! This is the NUMBER ONE FORUM for all things Sonic and friends on the net!!!!!!!!

4 posters

INTRO FOR THE CREEPIEST OF THEM ALL

INTRO FOR THE CREEPIEST OF THEM ALL Empty INTRO FOR THE CREEPIEST OF THEM ALL

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jan - 7:45:40

GREETINGS... I AM TAILS' SUPERIOR CLONE, OR AS YOU MAY KNOW ME AS; TAILS DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

INTRO FOR THE CREEPIEST OF THEM ALL 26851510

I WARN YOU ALL. TO NOT MESS WITH ME IF YOU DON'T WANT THE CURSE.  Twisted Evil

I GO BY SHE/HER TOO BTW Twisted Evil
    sailor_guardian_moonz
    sailor_guardian_moonz

INTRO FOR THE CREEPIEST OF THEM ALL Empty Re: INTRO FOR THE CREEPIEST OF THEM ALL

Post by sailor_guardian_moonz Tue 23 Jan - 7:47:26

what the frick……

INTRO FOR THE CREEPIEST OF THEM ALL Empty Re: INTRO FOR THE CREEPIEST OF THEM ALL

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jan - 7:51:31

sailor_guardian_moonz wrote:what the frick……

WHATS THE MATTER? SCARED? Twisted Evil
    KnucklesTheCoolAndAwesome
    KnucklesTheCoolAndAwesome

Post by KnucklesTheCoolAndAwesome Tue 23 Jan - 9:16:37

TAILSDOLL wrote:GREETINGS... I AM TAILS' SUPERIOR CLONE, OR AS YOU MAY KNOW ME AS; TAILS DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Erm yikes I may have accidentally pee peed myself from being so scare. But i am knuckle I must be brave XD

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jan - 9:18:03

KnucklesTheCoolAndAwesome wrote:
    TAILSDOLL wrote:GREETINGS... I AM TAILS' SUPERIOR CLONE, OR AS YOU MAY KNOW ME AS; TAILS DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Erm yikes I may have accidentally pee peed myself from being so scare. But i am knuckle I must be brave XD

THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM DON'T YOU WORRY. Twisted Evil

YOU'RE CHILL THOUGH I WON'T MESS WITH YOU. Twisted Evil
    810L1Z4RD
    810L1Z4RD
    Admin

Post by 810L1Z4RD Wed 24 Jan - 1:06:47

Hello welcome to thr Forum can i ask you to change your profile pictrue because. it started making me shake when i saw it and i had to get my brother to check my room to make sure tails Doll was not in it. So can you please change your picture to something not scary I will have to make a rule that says No scary pictures No

sailor_guardian_moonz likes this post

ShadowAndSonicAndSilver2
    ShadowAndSonicAndSilver2

Post by ShadowAndSonicAndSilver2 Wed 24 Jan - 1:56:50

join my team

810L1Z4RD and princess_the_fox like this post

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jan - 6:31:12

ShadowAndSonicAndSilver2 wrote:

join my team

OK. Twisted Evil

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jan - 6:31:53

810L1Z4RD wrote:

Hello welcome to thr Forum can i ask you to change your profile pictrue because. it started making me shake when i saw it and i had to get my brother to check my room to make sure tails Doll was not in it. So can you please change your picture to something not scary I will have to make a rule that says No scary pictures No

I'LL CHANGE IT... NEVER!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 6:29:20